Wednesday, June 27, 2012

2013 RX350 Reveal Event at Lexus RiverCenter!


Happy RX350 Reveal Day!! As I mentioned last week, Performance Lexus is having a Reveal Event tonight and Lexus RiverCenter will be having an event to unveil the new 2013 RX350 as well!

The event at Lexus RiverCenter will take place June 27th from 5-7pm at their beautiful facility that overlooks the city! Click here to see my blog post about all my fav things about this particular dealership (it's where I bought my car!!) 

Hors d'oeuvres and fine wines will be served as well as giveaways! You might be the lucky winner of three limited-edition Lexus timepieces that they're giving away! 

I've already checked out the new RX350 and it's great! You can see my review here!

Hope to see you at Lexus RiverCenter or Performance Lexus tonight so you can check out the new 2013 RX350 for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment