Thursday, February 23, 2012

Review of All-New Lexus GS350

I just got the opportunity to check out the all-new Lexus GS350. I was really impressed with it. Highlights include:

1.       Industry-first 12.3” navigation/multi-media display screen.
2.       Lexus Enform  “App Suite” connects to your smart phone and use apps like Yelp, Open Table, Facebook Places, iheartradio, Pandora and more through the car’s entertainment system.
3.       Class-leading 10-airbag system with an all-new side airbag to help provide additional support for the rib cage and upper arm.
4.       Blind spot monitor for safer lane changes.
5.       Backup camera with sensors and Intuitive Parking Assist for added safety in parking lots/garage.
6.       306 horsepower engine but 28 MPG on the highway.
7.       18-way front seats for even more personalization and customization to your body.


My favorite part was definitely the huge display screen and the Lexus Enform app suite. It's the perfect way to stream all the things I love on my phone through the car's entertainment system. Check out the video below for my full review.

No comments:

Post a Comment