Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Black Friday Sales Event at Performance Lexus

I just got an email from Performance Lexus about their Black Friday Sales. I don't know what I like more about it ... the fact that the car featured is my exact car (silver IS350), or that says "You deserve the best. It's that simple." (I've been telling my husband that as I plead for Santa to leave a LV delightful handbag under the tree this year! haha!)

What I also love about the email is that there are some great deals in there! Everything from 10% over Kelly Blue Book for your trade-in to $1k in flex cash to use as down payment or for service later! I even learned something new about Performance Lexus... I didn't know they do complimentary pick up and delivery for service! That's huge! Even though I love the dealership and all the niceties there, I love hanging out at home in my PJs even better!

Check out the email for yourself below, click here to learn more, and stop in to Performance Lexus on Black Friday for some divine deals!


No comments:

Post a Comment