Monday, January 24, 2011

Cincy Chic's 4th Birthday Recap

my brother, me and my mom and dad (who came up from TN
for the party!) Photo by Thomas E. Smith for the Enquirer
We had such an amazing event at Lexus RiverCenter this past Saturday. Check out the slideshow below that I made with some of the pics from our Cincy Chic 4th birthday party. Click here to see an album of all the pics I took.

I really appreciate how receptive Lisa, the GM at LRC, was of us having our event there. Let's face it - a car dealership isn't the first place people envision having a chic soiree. But I love the space with its floor to ceiling windows overlooking the city, and huge space for a dancefloor.

Lisa was so sweet when we were coordinating details. She even told me at one point "our house is your house" ... and so I took her literally and showed up in my PJs to decorate! haha! No, but honestly, she couldn't have been better to work with on this event.

Bar Louie did our drinks and gave 100% of the proceeds to Emerald Miles Run/Walk. And Sweet Petit Desserts did our cupcakes. They were a huge hit! So much so that I didn't even get one! But I took that as a sign from the diet gods that I need to stick to my New Year's Resolution. :)

It was a fab way to celebrate four amazing years doing what I love: making Cincy "chic"!


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment